I’m posting twice today because I totally forgot about the lovely Lottie’s Finishing School Workshop and I absolutely loved the idea when I saw it. In fact, you know what, it’s my blog and if I want to post twice a day I will, damnit!
So the first prompt that Lottie set was Attitude. She wants us to blow our own trumpets, toot our own horns and tell you all why we’re so wonderful, because we are wonderful. So these are the things I like, no, love about myself !
- Efficiency: I’m efficient. I’m speedy at doing things and I still do them as well as I can.
- Girlishness: I love that I’m girlish, I adore pink and shoes and skirts. I love that I can be ditzy and that I can play with make-up and hairstyles.
- Naivete: I admit I can be naive and I have a “it’ll all work out attitude” but I love that about myself. I also lose myself in fantasy and am I soppy romantic! I like that I’m not grumpy and cynical (most of the time).
- Strength: I’m strong and I’m a fighter. Even when I’m at my lowest point and I have nothing left, I can still pull myself out of it and I always come out fighting.
- Looks: I’m pretty. There, I said it! When I make an effort I look pretty good! And I have nice legs! And I’m blonde, and blonde’s are best!
I think that’s enough tooting for now! I’m looking forward to next week’s challenge and I’ll be getting my frock (or skirt) on for Think Frock it’s Friday too! If you want to learn how to be feminine and fabulous pop over to Lottie Loves and take part in the finishing school workshop.
Special thank you to Lottie for starting this up too and proving that there’s nothing wrong with being feminine, it rocks!
Mrs TeePot also goes by the name Livi and is a tea drinking, chocolate munching, social networking writer.
She is the Snapshot Round Up writer for Britmums and also moonlights at www.urbanvox.net adding some extra raunch to their "Fun & Frolics" column.