Mrs TeePot specialises in pet photography, mostly due to her love of animals, but will turn her hand to anything you require! As an amateur photographer her rates are more than reasonable so if you think you can’t afford beautiful images, think again!
Mrs TeePot Photography: Your memories to a tee
Located in the Mayenne region of France she enjoys photographing the beautiful French scenery to make all those in the UK jealous.
Being a British ex-pat she speaks English so is ideal for those other ex-pats who want photographs without the worry of the language barrier landing you with shots you didn’t want!
All your images are kept on file so if you find that you want some more prints a year, or more, later then you can still order without the added cost of another shoot, unless you want one!
If you are interested in buying a print of one of Mrs TeePot’s images or booking a shoot with her please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and she will get back to you with all the details.
For more of my doggy portfolio please visit my “Dog” album on flickr.
For more of my cat images please visit my “Cat” album on flickr.
For more of my animal images please visit my “Animal” album on flickr.
For more of my portrait photos please visit my “Portraits” album on flickr.
- 1 hour shoot – 35€
- Location shooting (i.e. at your house/at a place of interest) are subject to travel costs
- Events will be charged depending on requirements
- Commercial shoots will be priced individually based on requirements
- Photo books starting at 20€
- Canvas prints starting at 35€
- Framed images starting at 35€
- CD of all your edited images 150€
- CD of all your unedited images 99€
- Please note: all prices exclude p&p which will vary